RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We truly hope you are fully satisfied with the products that you purchase from our company. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we ask that you please contact our sales team at (864-683-2671) to obtain a return goods authorization (RGA) number.
Your return should be sent freight prepaid with the RGA number clearly marked on the package. The package should be sent to:
2604 Stagecoach Road
Laurens, SC 29360.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns unless:
(1) The product is defective; or (2) You ordered the wrong product and, within 30 days, you return the wrong product and place an order for the correct product. A credit will be applied to customers account only after the merchandise has been received, inspected, and determined to meet all the requirements listed below.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping charges including any desired insurance.
- Total yearly returns are not to exceed 10% of previous years sales.
- All returned products cost calculations (including restocking fees and yearly returns) will be based on the original purchased price.
- All returned product must include a copy of the Wynn Enterprises invoice.
- All returned products must be active selling products. We will not accept returns of inactive or discontinued products.
- All returned product must be in new, sell-able condition. We can not accept returns on products that are damaged, used, or installed.
- All returned products must be in original packaging (where applicable).
- All returns must be returned as ordered. Products that are incomplete or missing parts will not be accepted for return. Products that are in kits or packages must be returned in there entirety.
- No returns are accepted past the end of the products shelf life.
- No returns are accepted on special orders.
- Any return that does not meet the return requirements listed will be scrapped at the customers expense.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or changed in any way after they are entered in our system.